Ventanas al Cielo in San Miguel de Allende

57 luxury homes in San Miguel de Allende, Ventanas al Cielo (Windows on the Sky) is located in “Ventanas de San Miguel”, a striking residential development with a golf course designed by Nick Faldo. At just 2 kms from San Miguel’s downtown, it's a remarkably flexible project; house styles, optional paint colors, floor finishings, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms and some terrific optional upgrades. Homes vary from 1,884 sq. ft. to 5,920 sq. ft., and prices begin at a knockout US$320,000 - in the San Miguel's real estate market, is still a pretty good deal!

Every residence in Ventanas Al Cielo includes a Diamond Membership in the “Ventanas de San Miguel” golf course. Built with interior materials such as cantera or quarry stone, marble and hardwood as well as pinewood beams, every residence offers an optimum design. Complemented by adobe-finished living rooms with fireplaces, kitchens with solid wooden cabinets, marble countertops and sink, marble bathrooms with metal accessories, wooden closets and wrought iron windows - this is not a cookie-cutter development.

Exterior design finishes include clay floors and roof tiles, pinewood beams, fireplaces in terraces and abundant vegetation. Jacuzzis, additional fireplaces, garden fountains, window upgrades and covered garages round out the upgrades package. In addition, every unit includes: Handicapped Accesible, Patio, Terrace, BBQ area, Laundry room, Service room, Fully equipped kitchen, Common areas, Fireplaces, Golf course, Club house and Optional Upgrades.

The Premier Golf Resort in San Miguel de Allende

Ventanas is only the second residential community surrounding the 18-hole golf course in San Miguel de Allende. Close enough to San Miguel's bustiling Historical Center, it is far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet during the Festivals and other public events. With wide green areas, excellent views to the downtown San Miguel, and at a lower price per square meter than other residential developments in the area, it is well worth a visit.

The builders will provide direct financing of up to 2 years. 35% upfront and the other 65% with flexible payments during 2 years. Depending on the terms, 0% interest rate during the first year, 6% during months 13 to 18, and 8% during the months 19 to 24.